Full Interview with Captain Andrea
- Tell us a bit about yourself and about your passion?
- Why should people come fish in Sicily?
- Where are the best fishing spots in Sicily?
- What is the best way to arrive to Sicily?
- What type of fish a person can expect to catch in Sicily? And what is the best fishing season?
- What other activities you can do in Sicily?
- Exploring lost limestone quarry to find big fossils
- Find a natural sauna cave by walking through the woods
- Visit the top of Etna volcano in trekking
- Taste typical sweet wines and al Sicilian specialties
- Enjoy some of the old towns and the crystal clear salt lakes
- Visit the old ”Tonnara’‘ building guided by old fisherman telling Tunas and ”Mattanza” stories;
- Staying at in ”Dammuso” building
- Eat local fresh seafood and watch how old woman work it
- Visit pre-historic caves and tombs;
- Guided trekking and snorkeling on hides natural paradises.
- What type of fishing technique you use? What type of rods and bait/lures/jigs you use? Should a customer bring with him his own equipment or it’s provided?
- If someone books a trip with you, how much it will cost? And what’s included?
- Where the customer will be staying? What about the meals and food?
- Any last thoughts to tell our readers?
Watch some videos about our fishing action about both Shore fishing and Boat fishing...